Are You Looking For An Air Conditioning Repair Company in Columbia, SC?
Whether you need air conditioning repair or a seasonal ac maintenance check-up, Tommy Campbell Heating & Air can help. We've been providing air conditioning repair services in Columbia, SC for more than 40 years. Our team of certified HVAC service experts perform air conditioning repair with the utmost care and professionalism.
AC Models We Work On
We service all makes and models of air conditioners including but not limited to: Trane, Carrier, Bryant, Goodman, Lennox, Payne and more. Our ac repair technicians have the tools and skills to diagnose your air conditioning system and repair and restore it to normal working condition.
Common AC Repairs
AC units experience all sorts of problems during their lifetime but here are some of the most common air conditioning repair issues:
- Frozen inside coils - usually indicates a lack of air flow caused by dirty air filters, blocked air returns or low refrigerant.
- Outside unit is not functional - usually caused by a lack of power, faulty thermostat or poor wiring.
- Outside fan is not working - if your fan isn't working then the heat isn't being removed from the unit which could cause the compressor to overheat.
- Low refrigerant - typically caused by a leak in the lines. All leaks should be located and repaired.
- Faulty wiring - this is a major problem and can cause the breaker to trip or even worse, fires.
- Bad Thermostat - old thermostats go bad and often times need to be replaced.
Often times air conditioning repair problems can be prevented during our routine maintenance check-up. Regular routine maintenance ensures that your air conditioning system is always performing at its best and increases the overall lifespan of your ac unit.
Our Promise To You
We stand behind our air conditioning repair work for a lifetime. That's a scary promise and we want it to be. Our philosophy is that if we're not scared of our promise, it's not good enough. Plain and simple!
request service today!
or call 803.939.0007